On 13 September 2017, Akvo team, Aulia and Joy, visited BGPP office in Jambi to discuss the ongoing analysis work using AkvoLUMEN for the livelihood component team. The discussion were led by Dennis Goonting, followed by Wicher, Asmi Burhan(over skype), Luqman (IT Specialist).
Main discussion points are:
• Update on recent livelihood component activities
• Planning on analysis work for livelihood component using AkvoLUMEN
• Planning on demo and small workshop for local NGOs to onboard using AkvoLUMEN for analysis work.
• Scheduling on coordination and data consolidation work ahead
• Evaluation on AkvoFLOW usage and AkvoLUMEN usage withing the livelihood component